Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eight Properties on Tour today!

I love going and checking out these properties!  Gives me a chance to see what is out there and I have to say there are some really good buys out there.  A couple of the properties really caught my eye and would be really great investments for some potential buyers.

One in particular showed extremely well and had the most gorgeous back yard with a a little waterfall and lots of trees.  Just going out the back door off the sun room and hearing the wind chimes and the water flowing, reminded me of a serene walk by a beautiful brook.  The squirrels also seemed to enjoy the serenity of the yard. The inside was beautifully decorated with amazing use of square footage. A definite must see property priced at $235,000.

Another one that I took a fancy to was a beautiful one level home that had been totally updated with newer kitchen cabinets and countertops.  Again, the back yard was done very nicely.  Nice hardwood floors with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath only priced at $142,500.  Loved the kitchen in this home!!

Couple of great surprises on tour this week.  One was priced at $149,900 with very nice curb appeal and interior decor.  Second garage in the back and the addition added a lot to the value.  The other one was priced at $107,000 and was very cute!  Big back yard but needed some TLC.  The interior was very nicely done and modern.  Great starter home for someone or a nice retirement home for an older couple with only 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with no basement.  Roof is only 4 years old.

Looking for a great fixer upper?  Looked at a property that has a lot of potential but location might be a deterant.  Needs all new carpet and paint. 3 bedroom, 3 bath with a two car garage.  Huge backyard.  If you want to remodel your own, this has a lot of potential priced at only $149,900.

The last three properties I did not feel like they were worth writing home about yet except for maybe one.  This one had been totally redone inside and out and had a great heated 20x20 heated detached garage.  Two bedroom, 1 bath ranch priced at $134,900.  Small rooms but great layout.  One I had concerns about the foundation and the other was very dated.

If you want to know any more about any of these that I went and looked at, email me or call me and I will get you more information.  Like I said earlier, I enjoy going out and getting to see some of these homes so that I have a good idea what is on the market.  I'll keep looking for other great buys out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment